national library book exchange 2010
24 April, 2010 § Leave a comment
the national library had it’s annual book exchange today. after surviving the hordes of people, here’s what i managed to scavenge.
from top to bottom:
- summer | edith wharton
- divine secrets of the ya-ya sisterhood | rebecca wells
- the family story | lord denning
- le grand meaulnes | alain-fournier
- one hundred years of solitude | gabriel garcia marquez
- the troublesome offspring of cardinal gazman | louis de bernieres
- captain corelli’s mandolin | louis de bernieres
- the mrs dalloway reader | virginia woolf
- midnight’s children | salman rushdie
was bit disappointed that i didn’t spot a single book of poetry, so i headed into the library building after my treasure hunt and picked up “rapture” by carol ann duffy.